Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

wicked weddings work with whining

This is not so much an event, but an update. Jed and RJ have voiced(or Blogged as Ronald would say) their opinions about my absence for the week. So here I go...

Sarah and I saw the musical Wicked last night. that was just fantastic. I can't believe there are people who can sing like that. On a funny note, the guy who played the Wizard of Oz was none other than Steve, Marcy's original husband on Married with Children. If anybody is coming through the Chicago area soon, and wants to see this, let me know.

As for the wedding, we have officially received our first engagement gift. Again, if anybody is coming through the area, come over and we can drink in style with the many cups we now have.

Work has been uber-busy lately...thus the lack of posts.

Whining. This is easy. Last week I purchased Kung-Fu Hustle on dvd via EBay. After several attempts at contacting the ass, I have no responses, no DVD, and no money back. My no talent ass clown of the week award is easily awarded to a guy simply named dave.

I'm outta here.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm satisfied by the post.

    give the ebay guy at least 2 weeks. communication is dead on ebay these days, no one ever responds, but a lot of times with lower priced items, it'll show up eventually. a scam run on DVD's ain't that profitable.

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, I finally got that minidisc player 2 weeks later. Never mind that it was broken when I got it. Paypal refunded most of my money, and now the douche bag is whining to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home