Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

the new arrivals





so my sister is getting twins on Friday! congrats to her. a co-worker was giving away the pair and lily was the only one at work without any pets. but now, she's unsure of what to name them though - does anybody have suggestions? they're both boys if that helps. allergies be damned, you gotta love em. and for the record, sarah already suggest "tigger" for one.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Black Licorice said…

    oh my goodness.... ridiculously cute.

    jerell thinks tigger should really be a "tigre." and the other should be called petra nemcova.

    I think they should be called lima and bean.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    excellent. thanks for the suggestions. I'll tell lily and let her make the decision.

    keep the suggestions coming people...

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger sarah said…

    darcy and bingley

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    cinnamon and nutmeg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home