Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Friday, November 07, 2008

schadenfreude

i'm taking today's post to share with you one of web 2.0's better inventions. it provides a lot of smiles and helps me through most of my days...

world, meet failblog

and failblog's closely related cousin the pundit kitchen

seriously, what's better than to take a moment and laugh at the stupid and silly during a week of complications and headaches. in particular, here are a couple of my favorites.

from failblog:


from pundit kitchen:
Obama Pictures and McCain Pictures
see Sarah Palin pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home