Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

like wildfire

So the 6 of us (me, Sarah, BJ, Faisal, Mitul, and Jill) went to Wildfire tonight. First time we've all been in town, and available for months. Instead of individual meals, we got their family-style special where you get to choose 2 appetizers, 2 salads, 2 etc...for a fixed price. This was a fantastic deal and there was so much food. It's one of those, "I'll never be hungry again," kinda times. Some highlights are:

Mitul on filet mignon: "It's sooooo tender..."

Mitul on relationships: "He did [her] then he left."

Faisal dipped cheesecake into a bowl of fudge and ate it. Then he dipped some whipped cream alone into the fudge and ate that.

Sarah and I got some au jus spilled on both of our windbreakers,
compliments of 2 different bus boys. The manager offered to pay for our dry cleaning. We just put them into the regular washer at home. Little does he know he'll still be paying...for both of our winter coats instead. bwahaha.

I think I'll roll myself into bed now.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    but did you break out into meat sweats?

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we must know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home