Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Friday, January 20, 2006

chill-axin'

...as in chillin' and relaxin' (to use one of bobby's terms).

that's what i'm anticipating going into this weekend. sure there are the standard errands to be run, but otherwise, it's supposed to snow a bunch tonight, effectively confining us to the home. chicago's white icy hand is likely to slap down any residual "need" to go out on the town. sure I won't have any "drunk stories" to relay or anything to blog about really, but i just don't care. if i'm lucky, i may even catch a cartoon tomorrow.

on a sad note, my 3G ipod of 2.5 years is ill. it randomly reset on me the other day and the battery life is down to a pitiful 4-5 hours at best. is a video ipod on the way? i just don't know...


Revision: it's 3pm now and the snow in the city is blizzard-like. i can only hope it dies down soon, doesn't delay my train home and that i don't have to clean snow off my car. while i'm at it, i suppose i'll ask for winning lottery ticket too.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger RJW said…

    given how it seems these things break all the time, i think i'll buy some aapl stock on this pull back. connie probably sustains aapl on her own as is.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So I shouldn't tell you its 65 and sunny here in P'cola?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home