Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

...black...









...black...









...still black...










...Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...













me and mrs. couldn't help ourselves this wiikend. despite several flats of ps3's laying around, i couldn't part with 750 (for now) for a system where i didn't actually want a game. so for half the cost (with a 12% off coupon), we came home with an extra controller, the new zelda and a 2 yr warranty. shweeet.

i know the tv, dvd player and dvr are all black, but the white wii doesn't really stand out very much because the super small footprint. so far the motion sensing ability has worked really well and i find that most of the motions are fluid and natural - although the precision could use a little work. as soon as i get more controllers and decent party game, we'll through some kind of wii-party going.

on another note(addiction) , we're 2/3rds done with 24 season 2. good god there is still so much to go...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger RJW said…

    i played on jed's the other day (just the sports games). the tennis was prety good, the golf/bowling were ok, the boxing was interesting but too fast paced to really do anything

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Skim said…

    We have 19 mii's. You and I must trade system information, because I desperately want new ones to show up in my parade.

    For everyone else who might read this: You're the nerds!!!

    ezkvaz

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    ok, i haven't gotten my wii on my wireless network yet, but i will do so soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home