Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

christmas came early...

so thanksgiving, my favorite holiday, came and went. it was a great time and i'll leave the details to sarah...

except for one. the weather. this past week has been wonderful. we're talking 60 in the day and 50 at night. and what better way is there to take advantage of t-shirt weather on November 26th in chicago? you grill of course! so one ribeye later i say goodbye to grilling season again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home