Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Friday, July 20, 2007

HP7

as tired as i am. despite all of the stuff already plugging up my weekend. i will be in line at 12:01am with all of the other crazies, sans the poorly made wizard garb and dumb hats.

i honestly don't know at this point if i'll be getting sleep tonight.

i have a car appointment at 8am (just an odd coincidence with ms. alexakis - i've been a pugi member since 2004...) and we have our block party tomorrow afternoon. so there's no way i'm not gonna be reading this tonight for a bit.

i hope this ends well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home