Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Friday, May 20, 2005

me, myself and i

so like sarah said, wedding invites are in the mail and you should receive those shortly. if we didn't spell your name correctly, it's probably because we don't like you. hmmm, maybe that was too harsh. how about, it's probably because we were tired and didn't care anymore.

sarah takes off for the "Land of Ire! soon, which leaves me with myself. a scary and seemingly forgotten state of being. i have a list of chores, wedding errands/planning, kung-fu hustle on dvd (finally) and vegas to keep me busy for the next 10 days. i suppose blogging will fill any voids.

on a darker note, revenge of the sith, was surprisingly good last night. granted, my expectations have fallen with each new episode, but that shouldn't take away from the fact that it flows relatively seamlessly into episode 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home