Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

there is a cure...

when you're really having a bad day - i'm talking things going wrong from the moment you open your eyes to the moment you can't take anymore. there is a cure. whether you've received bad news, are feeling ill, simple made every red light in what was supposed to be a short trip, were late for a friend's wedding rehearsal, or a combination of all the above...there is a cure. if i could bottle it up and sell it for mere pennies, i'd still be rich.

alas, her name is brynn and 2 hours of listening to her sing baa baa black sheep and color made sarah and me forget everything that was bad for a while. don't believe me? here's the proof.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    wow i just want to eat her up! I swear if we have kids that cute...

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger curious m said…

    Um, I know that neither of you were biology majors but the chances of you two having cute, curly-blonde children is pretty slim. Fortunately for you, children of this description can most likely be obtained at your local grocery store. Wear your running shoes and keep the engine running.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home