Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Happy Birthday!

For those of you who weren't able to join us this past weekend at Wildfire, today is Sarah's 24th Birthday. So give her a shout-out or call or email. Here's a couple of pictures from the food binge that just went down.




A Happy Birthday shout-out to Erin as well.

...next up this weekend...mr. mitul patel...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger sarah said…

    eewww blog spam on my birthday card!!!!

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    i know - bastards. we should all blog spam the hell out of online webfucker solutions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home