Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Friday, September 23, 2005

life is unfair...but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?!

that's a little paraphrase from one of my all time favorite calvin and hobbes comic strips. it really sums up how things are affecting people all around me...

...like connie, who can't believe that bitchy uchicago chick from our dorm is now an apprentice candidate this season, instead of her.

...like mitul, who got blindsided when everything seemed to be going so well.

...like my sister, who never knew picking a date could prove to be so difficult.

why do bad things happen to good people? i just can't find an answer.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Black Licorice said…

    I just want to clarify because I think there might be some confusion based on your post. "Instead of her" implies I would like to be on the Apprentice, and that's just not true. Afterall, I think Trump has prejudice in his hiring practices since he announced in the second season "I won't hire strippers." And, what exactly is wrong with wearing clear plastic heels to your office Mr. Trump?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home