Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

think of the children!


as sarah mentioned on her blog, the TIVO has been on the fritz. not that there's anything good to be recording, but it does make me think about the state of TV in general. sarah and i recently finished the first boxset of the animaniacs and have since moved onto the first boxset of pinky and the brain. both quality shows.

today's shows are pathetic. the only good ones aren't even american - they're anime from overseas and dubbed with the same 5 people everytime, every show.

so in an effort to secure the TV watching future of the next generation, we have taken on the burden of collecting all of the old, good cartoons on dvd. i think my master plan is to amass enough shows then when i have kids, i'll be able to make my own virtual cartoon network playing only the good stuff. yeah, i know this is all for me, but it sounds better with a little spin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home