Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Monday, June 19, 2006

weekend in review

very low key. it was kinda nice. saw MI:III at the cheapy theater ($3). my review? it kinda sucked. 1.5 maybe 2 stars at best. directed by jj abrams (Alias, Lost) it played out like a long alias episode without the plot continuity or perkiness of jennifer gardner. yep, that doesn't leave much. better than MI:2 but way behind the first one. that's 2 trilogies (MI and xmen) that have ended off on a weak note recently.

on a happy note, i was on the pbs website and came across this picture . nevermind the fundraising banner, but don't we all wish we could be this happy? happy monday people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home