Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

hypothetical conversations: #1

-hey...
+hey...

-what's new?
+nothing much, just working and planning anniversary stuff

-gotcha...how's the family?
+mom's doing well, so is the sister. as for dad, let me ask you this...has your dad ever boiled the leaves from a mulberry bush in the backyard in the middle of the night to make tea because he watched it on some china documentary on tv?

-um, nope...why you ask?
+[laughs nervously] no reason, neither has mine, just a question...

-------------------------
i'm talking way more than a simply generation gap here folks...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    I'm laughing right now, and i was there the firs time

     

Post a Comment

<< Home