Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

bring it!

it's supposed to snow tonight. unlike last year where sarah and i got caught off guard with one of the snowiest winters in recent memory, with a long driveway and just shovels, we purchased this beast. so tonight, i say let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Malesa said…

    impressive machine. I hope it works well for you. Sounds like you're going to need it. We are watching the weather now as I write.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    thanks for the props and the outlook. the snow ended up chickening out in the end, but the real question is for how long...

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Your blog is too funny! I always end up laughing too hard :D
    Intermix coupon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home