Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

VB

tonight is my work league's final intermediate regular season volleyball game. let's hope it goes well...at least better than it has been. we were pretty clumsy in the spring, got 2nd place during summer beach, and now we're dead last this fall. what gives? good thing everyone makes the playoffs :p we're in quite the funk now and have to ditch it fast. my thumb is almost healed and we should have our full squad present. no excuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home