Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Friday, November 21, 2008

sprint for the finish

...let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a marathon as we round the bend.

like most every friday, i had max's today for lunch. a greasy hole in the wall dive with excellent double cheeseburgers. normally this is a guilty pleasure i look forward to after a mostly-healthy week. but the long hours of late have forced me to eat out a bunch already and i think i need a little detox this weekend.

on a happy note, i think i beat sarah to posting today. wahoo.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Malesa said…

    yum. there's a place here called Nicks that reminds me of that. It makes me want a greasy hamburger for dinner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home