Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

50 hours

as sarah's mentioned, i've been a bit busy at work lately with a deadline of this friday. well, i ran into a co-worker on this project and all he said to me initially was "50 hours." he was referring to the number of hours left to go before the report is actually due, but it's a sad day when i thought he was talking about the amount of time worked this week already. glass half full or glass half empty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home