Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

hear ye hear ye

big announcement. [insert fanfare here] sarah finally embraced firefox at work, and although she doesn't like tabbed browsing yet, we all know she will in time. sarah wanted recognition, in the form of snickerdoodle, so here it is from specialty bakery...in all its freshly baked gigantic cinnamony goodness. i just hope i don't eat it before i get home...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    maybe you should have gotten 2.

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    silly sarah, of course i got two cookies. i got a semi-sweet for myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home