Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

whole foods...as opposed to partial ones

today is sunday, and thus my day of errands. it's rather nice out, but a little windy. i also did my grocery shopping for the week. i got some good food, but there's one thing i'm especially proud of. strawberries. i walk into whole foods and the first thing i see is a table full of them. 5 dollars for 2 pints, all of them perfect. i can't pass it up. it's 2:40 now and i've gorged myself on simply too many of the juicy red things. what was i thinking?! i think i'll go pass out now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home