Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Monday, June 20, 2005

go ahead, ask me again and see what happens...

so we survived. we're still exhausted, but hey, it's over...for the next two weeks at least.

the chicago skyway sux. it's too expensive and when it takes you an hour to go less than 10 miles, that's just the worse. gggrrrr.

the wedding was aiight. however, some people didn't even say "hi" to us. they simply walked up to us and asked one of several questions/comments:

1. So it's your turn next right?
2. Are you nervous yet?
3. Are you scared yet?
4. It's gonna be here before you know it
5. Are you ready yet?

It's a good thing we left early to go see Batman Begins, or else I would have hurt somebody.

As for the movie. I thought that was some premium batman. the whole training thing kinda reminded me of last samurai though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home