Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

your move monkey man

it's 8:24 in the morning and i burst out of the train station like cows in a stampede. i don't even know why i'm moving so fast (i'm in no rush to get to work), but somehow i feel compelled to weave my way around the masses trying to gain a few extra feet. then all of a sudden, the herd splits up like there's an exit ramp i'm missing. meanwhile, people are cutting left and right and i can't merge into either, and i'm basically herded along until i come to the "fork" in the road. but this is one hairy fork. in fact, i'm face to face with some guy in a gorilla outfit handing out fliers. luckily for me, before i have to take one, i see a small opening to my left and i take off, monkey avoided.

so i have to ask. who the hell thought a gorilla suit would help them advertise. it's an odd balance where i'm curious to know what's on the flier, but i'm always too busy running away from the crazy monkey man standing around, and bottle-necking morning traffic, to find out. sigh. people anger me.

on a lighter note - bj turned in response card number 2 yesterday. there's no prize for second place, but i'll let him have his shout-out here.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Skim said…

    Are you gonna have a prize for first negative response? I'd send one just to get the prize.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home