Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

nag nag nag

Sarah and I found out that there's another wedding and some kinda convention happening at the hotel on the same weekend as our wedding. So if you're coming, I suggest calling and booking a room sooner rather than later. And I know things overall aren't cheap, so try splitting a room if possible...a single vs. a double costs the same. Call me with questions.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger RJW said…

    i agree, let's pack 4 people into a room minimum.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Frank said…

    i think RJ just let his cat out of the bag.

    Damn RJ.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger sarah said…

    rj frank neil and ?, oh that would be an interesting room.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger RJW said…

    i figured the darn card would've been there by now.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    4 people in a room? this isn't the bellagio. really though, i think sharing rooms is a smart idea.

    as for the card rj, we're still waiting...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home