Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

crunch time

yea, it's been a while since i've posted last. i can't help it. powerless to stop it. there's just too much to do. i've only got a couple of days to finish my work-work and wedding-work.

the bright spot lately has been the steady trickle of presents that appear on my doorstep every few days. kudos to the the cleveland boys for the grill, the uchicago guys for the mixer (mmm...cookies), and the DGS guys for the espresso machine. sometime soon after the wedding we're gonna host a party. with barbeque, then baked goods and coffee. can you ask for more? really. uncle bill's restaurant will be open soon.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger RJW said…

    my unbiased opinion is that the mixer was the best of those 3.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Skim said…

    Totally.

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Skim said…

    Hey, now that you're married, I'm gonna call you Mr. Bill.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home