Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

no kitty, that's MY pot-pie!!!

so i was on the treadmill recently and was flipping for something brainless to watch. when i'm at the Y, I listen to my ipod and watch tv. i usually enjoy sports, because they're one of the few things on tv more enjoyable without any sound. but there wasn't anything at the time, unless you include texas hold'em championships on ESPN2. yeah, i agree, not a sport.

the local YMCA has cable. our house does not. anyway, I come across a cartoon with crudely drawn 'anime'-like fighters beating the crap out of each other. it turns out to be an episode of south park where all of the kids buy weapons at a fair, pretend to be really buff fighters, and continue to reduce Butters to a bloody mess.

oh how i miss cable. i had to stop running at some point so i keep laughing without dying on the treadmill. i suppose i'll have to live in my third- world- country-like-house and watch reruns of oprah...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Skim said…

    Yeah, that episode was amazing. I'm pretty sure it was nominated for an Emmy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home