Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

how contagious is this stuff?

So it's spreading. Check out comedian Dane Cook profess his love for Katie Holmes. Life Without Katie Is Just Not Worth Living. If it infects me, I figure I only have 3 choices: 1. I can go find Morgan Freeman and get him to make me an antidote, or 2. I can watch her other movies and pretty I'm sure that would end things, or 3. I can walk into highway traffic. Number 3 is looking mighty fine right now...

This hilarious clip is complements of Sarah.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    actually it is complements of Jed, but I did send it to you so I should get half credit or something.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home