Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

shut yer mouth

few commercials pain me as much as joan cusack in her US Cellular campaign. and what a damn long run its been. you think their marketing department would have moved on by now. even verizon has limited their use of the "can you hear me now" guy.

in particular, i can't stand her latest "you can only hear a good network," as opposed to tasting, smelling or touching. i dunno, she's just annoying and rather freakish looking in my opinion. kinda like a clown mixed with her brother john.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home