Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

numbers game...let's play!

here are some random number facts influencing my life.

today is the 17th. i get paid on the 18th. i'm also seeing the 4th harry potter movie tomorrow.

i left the house at 7:30 this morning. it was 15 degrees with a "high" of 31. it was only 1 degree with wind chill. i don't think i'm ready for the winter yet.

it's 9:40 now and i have at least 8 hours of work left for today. *shudder*

there are 6 million people in the city of chicago, of which 99.9% are morons, of which i am not one of them :)

1 share of google costs more than $400 a share. too bad i don't own any :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home