Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Friday, October 28, 2005

used and abused


i sit here at my desk. 3om. i should be working but i'm having a hell of a time concentrating. i went to go see the white sox ticker tape parade (perfect day) from the 14th floor of the CBOT building - aka sarah's workplace. it was a decent view and i was able to eat my lunch so that made me happy. that was clearly the highlight of my day.

i'm supposed to be reading depositions at the moment but i keep getting distracted by the possibilities the weekend holds. 99.9% of which i will not act on. this weekend is halloween and although i've never been gung-ho about this "holiday," i realize i've never been quite this listless before. i have no desire to dress up, eat bad candy or be frightened.

after working 50+ hours this week, i want to simply do nothing. like in office space if peter had a million dollars. i suppose there 's always "2 chicks at once" but i digress....

my mind turns to getting sushi, watching more episodes of the family guy, eating those sweet potatoes from the farmers' market, and sleeping in. and when does daylight savings time kick in? i'd say i'd also like to go on a run, but that's rather ambitious at the moment. i'm going to return to my work. i feel slightly better now. unfortunately, i bet you are not. you were probably reading this for something funny and amusing. instead, all you've gotten is an earful of B.S. misery loves company, so thanks. you've just been used and abused ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    just as a quick clarification... I do not work in the CBoT I work in the building next to the CBoT... much less security and we have an osco.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    fine... so you can fine nice news shots, but i got mine quicker!

    HA HA! (as olaf would say)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home