Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

my blog is boring...

or so leejean says. who am i to argue? here's a recap of a night out with sarah, leejean, connie and paulomi...

-"my face is whack" - leejean

-being on the south beach diet is painful...for everybody else.

-"give it 2 kisses, then make a wish" - connie

-connie gave birth to dr. chiquita

-the victoria secrets in the oakbrook center mall is officially a "whore house"

-for you south beachers out there craving mashed potatoes, houlihans offers an alternative..."california mashers" made with cauliflower in lieu of taters. yeah, my thoughts exact

-and lastly, there was a lot of reminiscing going on tonight...which can only mean one thing...we're getting old.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home