Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

as promised...

in my last post i said i'd post the most racist slot machine i've ever seen. we were all walking through caesar's palace in vegas when this fugly thing caught my eye. the quality of the camera phone pic doesn't really do this thing justice...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Skim said…

    Some white lady was playing it. She asked me to pray to my ancestors for luck. I offered to rub her ass for her. She declined. She didn't win either.

    jmelpp

     

Post a Comment

<< Home