Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Monday, May 29, 2006

c'mon big money...

of course that never happened, but a good time was had by all. i can't devulge any details, but i've attached a couple pictures below. the drive in with jed from san diego was fun, we had a lot of good laughs and meant some great people. ok, here's the picture recap...


people driving cars like this annoyed us...F-U-H2



seriously. i didn't know they could ever name streets like this...



oh darn, the picture of the 8 of us having fun in vegas didn't load up...
i guess it just wasn't meant to be...


the ATMs in vegas were bullies as you can see...
i'm not a fan of being broken...


random was finding out that erin and brad were living it up in vegas all weekend as well.
i met up with them at aladdins for a short while...



jed, if you can post or send me the picture of the most racist slot machine ever. please do so.
now it's back to 2 weeks of hellish work then sarah and i are off to phoenix to wrap up scott's wedding. i simply can't wait.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I cannot express how grateful I am that you posted no compromising pictures of me. You are a good, good, person.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger curious m said…

    Hey! My car took you to Vegas. I think that entitles me to one compromising picture. Drew's sound good--send me one of those!

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    i'd send you some of jed, but they didn't come out well...just too many strippers cluttering up the frame.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you really just use the phrase "too many strippers"? I don't even know who you are anymore.

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger RJW said…

    drew's comments alone might win you jed's winner of the week. i want to see compromising pics, none of this what happens, stays in vegas crap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home