Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Sarah!


Yes, she was one of the last to turn 21 and still slacking years later, she's one of the last of the group to turn 25.

today we're having lunch with the loop crew to celebrate. and tonight, we're going to the weber grill for the girl-formerly-known-as-weber.

Not that this post is belated, but I know how much she likes the chickens - so here's as good as it gets...

---

And a preemptive shout out to Mitul for his birthday on the 26th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home