Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

superdopeycrazytightyphat

that's right. sarah and i just bought a super fast travel laptop from dell last night. now i'll be able to work on the train every day. by work, i do mean watch episodes of the family guy and scrubs. good thing i pushed for the faster processor. i mean playing a dvd takes a lot of power right? stick with me here people, i hear that sarah reads this sometimes...

...

and on a side note. yes frank, you are absolutely correct about Tanith Belbin. i tend to disagree with you on the maria sharapova remark though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home