Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

my new hobby...

so i guess my new hobby is to cannibalize other people's posts. today's winner is connie and her post about new hobbies. i found her post amusing and wondered how does My Heritage break down a person's image - skin tone? features? proportions? simple and pure racism? i uploaded my pic and let me know if you can pick the winner...

Me
A.
B.
C.

answer: .ouy etah i .ouy etah i .ouy etah i ... neht ,evoba seciohc eht fo yna ot "seY" dias uoy fI

special thanks in advance to connie for being a good sport about this. and in support, i also have 100Gs here waiting for you.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Black Licorice said…

    i vote "b" (though "c" is awfully cute) and I expect payment. :)

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger sarah said…

    connie when did you change your name to nick?

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Black Licorice said…

    No, it's my middle name. I didn't like having my "real" name on my profile.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Skim said…

    You is a funny cat. Mainly, though, I just wanted to say that the verification word was "jojamp."

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    thanks jed - FCVQK right back at ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home