Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

aiight, you got me...

-two things that despite long work days, laundry and cleaning that needs to be done, and sleeping, i find time to do...
or rather...i can't help myself.

-we got lily season 1 of the series '24' for her birthday. she started the series on monday night and a day hasn't gone by with at least one episode. hot damn that's a quality show. only 16 hours to go...

-mario kart DS. i think it's better than the original, the red shells still rule and bowser is still being a bitch ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home