Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

kudos

bravo to the storm cell that tore through our quiet suburban town early this morning. that was an impressive display of blinding lights and deafening sounds and the capacity for clouds to retain absolutely insane amounts of water.

note to self: in future home, avoid sky lights as they amplify the pitter-patter of rain droplets to something like a stampede of wildebeasts.

it's 930AM but it looks like PM right now. that makes me sad. hopefully this will make things happier...
(brought to you from the book of bunny suicides...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home