Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Friday, May 19, 2006

got my blinders on...

i know. i haven't posted in a while. sue me. now jed, take my name off that damn "i once had a blog" listing. last week was one of those 80+ hour work weeks and so i feel for connie and her latest encounter with sleep deprivation. but that's all in the past...

...i'm looking forward now...

and that means i'll be in sunny sunny vegas by this time next week. hells yea. as frank would say: HOLY CRAP - LASVEGAS! WITH ITS INCREDIBLY HOT WEATHER! HOLY CRAP! i just can't wait. i suppose that means i should brush up on my blackjack and craps strategy though.

also on the horizon is arizona. seeing the grand canyon, visiting with some relatives, staying in sedona and going to scott's wedding.

i'm going to try and change my outlook now and what motivates me. rather than trying to escape the chaos of the present, i'm going to move towards the future. too saccharine for you? perhaps. but i've been way too caught up in things lately and i've lost sight of what's important and why i'm doing all this to begin with.

on that note, i'd also like to join some kind of charitable organization. does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Skim said…

    The Human Fund always needs donations.

    ebmcae

     

Post a Comment

<< Home