Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Monday, May 08, 2006

stalling simply...

it's almost midnight and i'm extremely tired. haven't gone to bed before 1am in a while. not everybody can be like frank, so yes, the lack of sleep is beginning to take its toll on me...dozing off, zoning out and being clumsy. so why you may ask am i not going to bed now? simple, because i'm actually up doing work for a deadline tomorrow. and if i'm supposed to be working then why am i blogging? 'cause i'm just stalling. you've all been here and know exactly what i mean...

i just have to keep telling myself that i'm doing this for a good cause (making money). vegas in 18 days baby! memorial day 2 years in a row? i believe a tradition has been started...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home