Speaking of Bill...

Yes, speaking of me, a wonderful idea. Be warned though that this is not for the faint of heart. I will be bitching about my daily struggles with no talent ass clowns, the insufficient number of hours in a day and my neverending search for good food. Still here? Excellent. Read on and join in.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

total chick magnet...

this morning i was looking out the window to see what the weather was like (ugly) when a bird ricocheted off the window. it flew away, so i know it wasn't hurt, but still, it scared the crap out of me.

so i work in cube-world. i am thus not privy to a window. on gloomy days such as this, when work is particulary crazy, i like to take a moment and go by window to escape. today's glimpse of the outside world included a kamikaze bird that grazed the window i was at then immediately perched itself on the window sill. needless to say i jumped back in a fit of fear and have resigned myself from ever trying to see the light of day again.

goddamit i don't what these birds want from me, but i'm attracting them somehow. perhaps it's this new cologne i've been wearing, eau de f#$%ing birdseed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home